Affordable Accounting & Bookkeeping Service
We take pride in our consistent record of uncompromising ethics and attention to detail. Our bookkeeping staff use advanced technologies combined with experience and skill to deliver up-to-the-minute financial information. This allows us to respond quickly and give you the most relevant financial information and perspective.
Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Service
- Income & Expense Tracking
- A/P – Enter & Pay Bills
- A/R – Prepare Invoices and Apply Customer Payments
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliation
- Sales Tax Filing
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Job Costing & Project Profitability Analysis
- Year End Services ( Prepare documents for tax preparation & close out the year)
- Expense Breakdown from Company Credit Cards
- Custom Reports
- End of the Period Reporting
- 1099’s Preparation & Filing
- Data Management
- Expense Reports
- Special Project Work
- Payroll Allocation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost?
Our bookkeeping fees are affordable to small businesses and startups as well as those looking to save on the cost of an in-house bookkeeper. We charge a daily flat bookkeeping fee that is based on the volume of work processed.
Do I have to sign a contract for the bookkeeping service?
No! You can cancel our service any time you want.
How qualified are the bookkeepers?
Our bookkeepers are business trained with years performing accounting and bookkeeping work. In addition, all are certified as QuickBooks experts.