Are You New To QuickBooks?
Learn QuickBooks “Practical Skills”
1 Day Training Class in NYC for Interior Designers
1-on-1 Instruction | 100% Hands-on | Free Support for 30 Days
Training designed to teach new QuickBooks users how to easily and efficiently handle all your accounting / bookkeeping functions
100% Hands-on | Training by Industry | Customized Instruction
The entrepreneurial spirit is alive, even in our difficult economy. New companies are being formed by individuals with a passion, a vision and a dream. Starting a business is exciting and fun; managing and making money in it can be an enormous challenge. Did you know that more than 50% of new businesses fail by their first year? You can avoid being a statistic by learning and implementing techniques which we reveal in our Business Development Workshop.
The focus of this workshop is to:
- Identify common business pitfalls
- Develop success strategies specifically for your business
- Educate you on ways to implement techniques for sustained growth and profitability
You will learn topics relating to business planning, accounting, financial management and marketing. You will learn in a self-paced, one-on-one training using real life business scenarios and examples. Our training is interactive, goals-oriented, inspiring, empowering and enjoyable.
The workshop's agenda will concentrate on these 4 areas:
- ➡ Business development techniques for your business
- ➡ Streamlining of operations for better cost management
- ➡ Promoting the business, online and off
- ➡ Financial management, analysis and understanding financial statements
- ➡ Efficiency, profitability, sustained growth
Whether you are starting a new business or looking to improve an existing one, this instructional workshop will give you the “road map” to complete business success.
Discover the #1 reason businesses loose customers!
100 Church Street, 8th Floor, New York City, NY
10:30am to 4pm with 2-20 minute breaks for both days of training
Need more information about the workshop? Call 212-920-1184 Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm EST. If you are ready to register, please click the "Register for Workshop Now" button on this page.
Read our recent posts: