QuickBooks for Interior Designers
At OnPoint Business Solutions, Inc. we are keenly aware that timely and accurate accounting is critical for understanding and running a profitable interior design or architectural company. Our experienced professionals work with interior designers and architects in the metro NYC area to help them manage the daily challenges of running a small business. We develop practical solutions that will help you streamline you daily operations and become more profitable. Our Certified QuickBooks Experts will help you make sense of your accounting so you can be better organized, up-to-date with your paperwork, and make sound financial decisions. We provide accounting services to business owners throughout New York City and Northern New Jersey and also offer QuickBooks classes designed to teach interior designers and architects how to handle their daily bookkeeping tasks quickly, be better at managing their companies, and be prepared at tax time. But that’ not all! Throughout the year our staff is available for in-person or remote QuickBooks support and help when you need it!
Here are our services for interior designers and architects:
- Customized QuickBooks set-up and configuration
- QuickBooks training customized for interior design and architectural industries
- Ongoing bookkeeping and accounting
- Managing billable clients expenses
- Preparing cash flow and profitability reports
- Tracking income and expenses
- Reconciling operating accounts
- Sales tax filing and reporting
- 1099’s preparation and filing
- Year end financial reports for tax preparation
- Availability to answer questions
Interested in speaking to our QuickBooks professional about your Interior Designer or Architectural Firm’s needs? You can reach us by phone Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm at 212-920-1184 or contact us by filling out the request information form on this page.