QuickBooks for Restaurants
Easy Accounting Software Empowers Business Owners Across US
The hectic environment of restaurants, bars, cafes, night clubs and catering can leave many business owners exhausted and with little time left for proper financial management. Without a solid accounting system eating establishments will have a difficult time determining profitability and productivity. Only sound operational accounting can offer a reliable information to help succeed and prosper in this industry. A good POS system should be in place to start recording sales, taxes, tips, comps, etc. Although catering facilities don’t need a POS system we, nevertheless, recommend that they issue invoices to customers and track all their accounts receivables.
To setup a well functioning accounting system business owners turn to QuickBooks software, the #1 Small Business Financial Software. Restaurants, bars, cafes, night clubs and catering businesses are well suited for this software because it has all the features business owners need to run a productive and profitable company. QuickBooks delivers financial information that business owners rely to help them make sound financial decisions but to get accurate information it’s important that your system is correctly configured and utilized. Whether you need to setup QuickBooks from the first time or convert from another accounting system, our certified expert will do it right from the start.
QuickBooks Services for Restaurants and Bars:
- Customized QuickBooks setup, configuration and implementation
- QuickBooks training for owners and their employees
- Recording and reconciling daily sales, Tracking income and expenses
- Reconciling bank accounts and preparation of year end tax reports
- Availability to answer questions
- Prepare year-end financial reports
To properly setup each business on QuickBooks, our technician takes time to understand how your business operates and then incorporates the way your restaurant or bar will use it. The entire setup can be completed in one to two days. Once done, our certified expert can train your and your employees to use QuickBooks with utmost efficiency.
What are some functions that QuickBooks offers for Restaurants and Bars?
- Sales and Expenses Tracking
- Profit or Loss Reporting, Sales Tax Reporting, Tips Tracking
- Payroll Preparation
- Labor, Food and Beverage Reporting
- Bank Account Reconciliation and Cash Reconciliation
- Break Even Analysis
- Monthly and Yearly Financial Reports
- Reports for Tax Preparation
- 1099 Preparation and Year End Tax Reports
Ready to get your company on QuickBooks? Call our office 212-920-1184 to speak to a Certified QuickBooks Advisor or fill out the inquiry form for more information.